Implementation of the Quality procedure
- Organize and maintain the quality management system and supervise its implementation at all levels of the company.
- Define and implement the communication plan on the quality policy and program
- To set up, support and follow quality procedures in the entity in which he/she works.
- Organize actions to raise awareness and train staff on the issue of quality.
- To lead working groups on the writing of procedures and rules concerning quality.
- To prepare the writing of quality manuals and procedures.
- To prepare the specific certification or accreditation procedures and to ensure the durability of the certifications in force.
- Optimize quality processes (quality system) according to the company’s feasibility constraints.
- Negotiate technical and human improvements internally with the production, purchasing, supply, R&D and sales departments in order to achieve quality objectives.
Monitoring and control of quality indicators
- To control and monitor the indicators allowing to verify the conformity of the manufactured products to the standards in force and to the procedures defined within the framework of the certification.
- Organize tests and internal audits in order to analyze the points of nonconformity and to set up appropriate corrective and preventive actions.
- Plan and organize supplier audits in compliance with standards and the company’s quality policy.
- Participate in the elaboration of product documentation from upstream to downstream, including regular checks carried out on the production line or by the laboratory.
- Elaborate and communicate a weekly synthesis on the quality of the manufacturing process, highlighting variations and forecasts for the coming week.
- Analyze differences between forecasts and actual results.
- Define investments or process improvements accordingly.
Relations with the various business partners
- Identify and analyze quality problems and propose corrective actions
- Correct the product specifications according to customer requirements and send in their requests.
- Raise awareness in the field among operators and workshop managers on the importance of respecting the quality approach.
- To follow and apply the new regulations specific to the company’s sector concerning products, labelling, processes, packaging, cleaning of equipment, new control, detection and measuring devices, etc…
- Carry out a documentary monitoring and read specialized magazines.
- Exchange with the different quality engineers of the group, follow the policy defined and implemented in the group.